There are many things that can leave us feeling disconnected from our body and perhaps stuck in our heads. Sometimes disconnection is a result of our experiences, shaping, survival patterns, or health challenges. Often our disconnection fuels further challenges we face around relating, health and wellness. As we (re)connect with our body - its desires and limits - in kind and wise ways, desired and needed changes often begin to happen naturally.
Ultimately, I aim to support you in experiencing greater ease and agency in your body and your life.
Common topics I support with include
- Sex, intimacy and relating
- Increasing awareness of, connection to and relationship with the body
- Navigating physical/mental health and their impact on wellness or sexuality
- Finding your voice
- Taking up space
- Identifying and asking for what you want
- Gender transition
- Changes in desire/pleasure/functioning
- Gender and sexuality exploration
- Training around pleasure, arousal, orgasms, ejaculation
- Authentic communication
- Exploring anal health and pleasure
- Crafting your ideal sex or relationship life
See Queer Somatics or Collaborative Motion websites for more information.